Florin A. Radu: Master students at the University of Bergen
- Nadia Emilie Skoglund (main adviser, together with K. Kumar and I. Gjerde), 2019. Title: Simulation of Flow and Mechanics in the Brain
- Oda Gilhuus Gregusson (main adviser), 2019. Title: On the coupling of the Biot model with reactive transport
- Andrea Tronstad Lonn (main adviser, togeher with David Landa), 2019. Title: Modeling and simulation of EOR due to biofilm formation and gas production
- Erlend Storvik (main adviser, together with Jakub Both), 2018. Title: On the optimization of iterative schemes for solving non-linear and/or coupled PDEs
- Anders Westrheim (main adviser), 2017. Title: Existence and Uniqueness of Non-linear, Possibly Degenerate Parabolic PDEs, with Applications to Flow in Porous Media
- David Landa Marban (main adviser, together with J.M. Nordbotten), 2016. Title: Modeling and Simulation of Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery: A New Approach
which Includes the Role of Interfacial Area.
- Abai Molla Kassa (co-adviser, together with K. Kumar), 2016. Title: Mathematical Modeling of Optimal Control Strategy for Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery Processes.
- Samaneh Mofrad Abolpour (main adviser, together with K. Kumar), 2016. Title: Microbially enhanced techniques for oil recovery and clogging.
- Davide Illiano (main adviser), 2016. Title: Iterative schemes for solving coupled, non-linear flow and transport in porous media.
- Kai Skiftestad (main adviser), 2015. Title: Numerical simulation of microbial enhanced oil recovery with focus on dynamic effects: an iterative approach.
- Anna Kvashchuk (main adviser), 2015. Title: A robust implicit scheme for two-phase flow in porous media.
- Birgitte Erichsen (main adviser), 2014. Title: Mathematical modelling of slow drug release from collagen matrices.
- Stanley Babatunde (main adviser, together with J.M. Nordbotten), 2014. Title: Modelling of oil reservoirs with focus on microbial induced effects.
- Silje Kjonaas Teveldal (main adviser), 2014. Title: Dynamic capillary effects in the simulation of flow and transport in porous media: a new linearization scheme.
- Victor Lampe (co-adviser, together with I. Berre), 2013. Title: Modelling fluid flow and heat transport in fractural porous media.
- Tineke Roe (main adviser, together with I. Berre), 2013. Title: Modelling an simulation of concrete carbonation using TPFA.